- Intel® 64 & AMD64 performance tuned
- ISO C99/C++ 2003, C++11 & GNU compatible
- Fortran 90/95 & 2003/2008
- Industry proven robustness and quality
The PathScale® EKOPath Compiler Suite offers programmers a rich set of tools and one of the world's most sophisticated optimization infrastructures to maximize program performance on any Intel® 64 or AMD64 platform supporting Intel® MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AMD SSE4A, AVX, FMA4, XOP and AES.
EKOPath nightly build download. If you need support or would like to try an official release register on the right.
What's new in EKOPath 4
- Significant improvements in performance and robustness
- Support for latest Intel® 64 & AMD64 processors
- Support for SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4A, AVX, FMA4, XOP & AES
- New C++ backend and GNU compatible runtime
- Complete implementation of C++ STL locale library
- Reference counted basic_string using atomic locking
- Thread-safety, including iostream and locale objects
- Optimized exception handling
- Optimized C and C++ debugging support
- More Fortran 2003 & 2008 features
- Significantly improved IPA (inter-procedural analysis)
- Runtime improvements
- New PathAS assembler
- Hundreds of bug fixes and much more..
- High performance C, C++, and Fortran 90/95/2003/2008 compilers
- Code generation for latest AMD & Intel® 64 processors
- Industry leading performance and optimizations
- PathDB debugger
- PathAS assembler
- OpenMP 2.5
- Compatible with GNU/gcc toolchain & popular third party debuggers
- PathScale compatible AMD Core Math Library
Register now for free trial
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Solaris Express
- Windows (Q1 2013)
- OSX (Beta starts Q1 2013)
Fanatical about performance
Our philosophy on performance is simple, but serious. The best benchmark is your code. If your application isn't the fastest when compiling with the EKOPath compiler it's a bug and we want to know about it.
HPC and multi-core focused
Some of the world's fastest super computers use the EKOPath compiler for one reason, performance. However, you don't have to own or work on a supercomputer to take advantage of the EKOPath optimizations. We know that every C, C++ and Fortran developer has an increasing need to exploit the capabilities of modern multi-core hardware. We try to make the wealth of advanced optimizations in the compiler both easy to use and effective for AMD, Intel and all modern processors.
We put a huge amount of time, effort and energy in ensuring that every release of the compiler is of the highest quality. We know that even a single regression can cost significant time verifying and validating results. Our test harness checks against all the most popular language conformance test suites, thousands of in-house tests, dozens of scientific libraries, customer provided code, popular open source applications and across a range of Intel and AMD processors to ensure the best performance.
Getting support doesn't have to be painful anymore. The PathScale team of engineers and support are ready to help when you have a question.
Going forward our focus will be on frequent updates and ensuring customers have bug fixes and resolution to their issues in the most timely manner. If you need help faster we've added a link to live help for pre-sales and support questions at the top of each page. Customers with a current support entitlement also have access to our support portal and other resources as they come online.